Single Use Instruments
Increase your efficiency
- Quality: High quality recyclable stainless steel
- Hygienic: Every procedure a new clean instrument. Minimize infections
- Logistics: No more logistic problems with cleaning and re-sterilizing instruments
- Cost: Cost effective. Save time and money
- Efficient: Can be inserted in sets & procedure trays
- Colour coded: No confusion: the blue colour together with the single use logo indicates it is a single use instrument
Colour Coded Our colour coded single use instruments are made of AISI-410 recyclable stainless steel.
To accentuate the single use of the instruments, next to the single use
logo, we mark the instruments with a 100% non toxic blue paint. Extensive
tests have proven the safe use of this paint, test rapport is available.
Our instruments are CE marked.
Single packed sterile
All instruments can be ordered single packed sterile, in case of sharp instruments, we use a protection card to avoid the package from being damaged. We describe this as “with card”.
Sets and Trays
Build your customized medical sets and trays containing Sterisets® colour coded single use instruments.
The instruments are manufactured by an ISO 9001 & ISO13485 certified company and meet the international standards.
A device designated as 'single-use' must not be reused. It should only be used on an individual patient during a single procedure and then discarded. It is not intended to be reprocessed and used again, even on the same patient.
Single use instruments fall under the legal definition of clinical waste, and must be disposed of in accordance with clinical waste laws. Some councils offer free collection of clinical waste, while others do not.
Most used reusable instruments are available. We also have the opportunity to develop instruments that are not in the catalogue.